Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Visiting Toronto

I need to spend a few days at my Toronto office, so Sherri & the kids decided to join me. We're staying at the Hilton. Last month, Aeroplan had a promotion where they mailed me a Hilton HHonors Gold VIP card, so we have access to the VIP lounge on the top of the hotel, and once we checked in, we went up to check-out the open bar, and to grab some cookies to bring back to the room. I took a few pictures of Ariel & Morgan with their cranberry juice in the room, and Sherri emailing friends to make some plans for while we're in town.

Our drive down was smooth sailing, and our beds were comfortable. I think the morning plan is for a swim in the pool that is half indoor/half outdoor, and then head to the VIP lounge for some complimentary breakfast, and then I'm off to the office.

Mark




1 comment:

Joyce & Ken said...

Solid Comfort,enjoy living it up!